Check the map below to see if there is an effort already underway to pass a local resolution in support of Medicare for All in your community. If your town isn’t yet on the map, help us get started!
Event venues marked with ♿ have been confirmed as wheelchair-accessible.
- New Haven, CT: Organizing Meeting (Saturday, January 18 @ 1-3 PM, Click Here to RSVP) ♿
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: Minimum Wage & Medicare for All (Wednesday, January 22 @ 6:30-9PM, Click Here to RSVP) ♿
- Greenville, SC: Power to Heal Screening & Q&A (Thursday, January 23 @ 4-5:30 PM, Click Here to RSVP) ♿
- Greenville, SC: Medicare for All with Michael Lighty (Thursday, January 30 @ 7-8:30 PM, Click Here to RSVP) ♿
Below is a list of cities and counties that have passed resolutions, with links to the resolution text.
- Santa Clara County, CA (December 2019)
- Bethlehem, PA (November 2019) WATCH – Bethlehem Speaks Out
- Goleta, CA (November 2019)
- Los Angeles, CA (November 2019) WATCH – Los Angeles Speaks Out
- Tampa, FL (October 2019)
- Tucson, AZ (September 2019)
- Watsonville, CA (August 2019)
- Norristown, PA (August 2019)
- Carpenteria, CA (August 2019)
- West Hollywood, CA (July 2019)
- Cook County (Chicago), IL (June 2019)
- Lucas County (Toledo), OH (June 2019)
- St Petersburg, FL (June 2019)
- Carrboro, NC (June 2019)
- Minneapolis, MN (May 2019)
- Seattle, WA (March 2019)
- San Francisco, CA (March 2019)
- Cambridge, MA (March 2019)
- Detroit, MI (March 2019)
- Oakland, CA (April 2019)
- Durham, NC (April 2019)
- Pittsburgh, PA (June 2018)
- Allegheny County, PA (June 2018)
- Philadelphia, PA (March 2018)
Thanks to past efforts by committed health justice activists, many local and state governments have a history of supporting single-payer Medicare for All. Here is a partial list of those past resolutions, which provide a strong basis for a renewed local resolution effort in those communities.