Check the map below to see if there is an effort already underway to pass a local resolution in support of Medicare for All in your community, and then sign up to get connected with on-going efforts. If your town isn’t yet on the map, sign up to get one started!
- Norristown, PA Medicare For All Council Meeting (Tuesday, June 18 @ 6:30 PM)
- Los Angeles Medicare For All Teach-In (Sunday, June 23 @ 3PM)
- Chicago/Cook County Medicare For All Resolution Hearing (Thursday, June 27 @ 10:00 AM)
- St Petersburg, FL (June 2019)
- Carrboro, NC (June 2019)
- Seattle, WA (March 2019)
- San Francisco, CA (March 2019)
- Cambridge, MA (March 2019)
- Detroit, MI (March 2019)
- Oakland, CA (April 2019)
- Durham, NC (April 2019)
- Pittsburgh, PA (June 2018)
Thanks to past efforts by committed health justice activists, many local and state governments have a history of supporting single-payer Medicare for All. Here is a partial list of those past resolutions, which provide a strong basis for a renewed local resolution effort in those communities.