Planning a Virtual Organizing Meeting
Below are some steps, tips, and materials for a successful meeting. If you have a question that is not answered in this guide, send us a note and we’ll get in touch with you.
Inviting people to your Meeting
- Outreach Tips to Get People to Your Event (PDF).
- Social Media Guide to Build Your Event(PDF).
- Make announcements at local meetings for organizations with similar interests.
Preparing for your meeting
- Plan the agenda for your meeting. See our Sample Agenda (PDF) for ideas for videos, suggestions for agenda items and time limits, and more.
- Plan to sign in to zoom with a friend 10 minutes ahead of time to make sure your camera and microphone are working properly.
After your meeting
- Send an e-mail thanking everyone for attending and share with them a summary of what you decided your next steps will be, including the date and time of your next meeting and action items individuals made.