Watch Our Virtual Town Hall with Reps. Ilhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley!
On Monday, October 28, we launched the Medicare for All Resolutions Week of Action with an exciting Virtual Town Hall featuring U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar and U.S. Rep. Ayanna Pressley and other powerful Medicare for All champions in city councils and national and local organizations.
Thousands of activists tuned in from around the country to learn from:
- U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), vice-chair of the House Medicare for All Caucus
- U.S. Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.)
- Mayor Pro Tem Jillian Johnson, Durham, N.C.
- Melinda St. Louis, director, Public Citizen’s Medicare for All campaign
- Angel Padilla, national policy director, Indivisible
- Sofia Sepulveda, health care justice organizer, Texas Organizing Project
- Dr. Sanjeev Sriram, campaign manager of All Means ALL, Social Security Works