Join a Medicare for All Resolutions Training Webinar!
Thank you for joining our nationwide push to pass hundreds of local resolutions in support of Medicare for All! We have the step-by-step tools and support to make it easy and fun to take action in your community.
Mark your calendar! The next webinar will be on May 21 at 5 pm PT/8pm ET.
Here’s how to connect via computer, smartphone or landline
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or join via iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,197805869# or +16699006833,,197805869#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968
Enter this Webinar ID: 197 805 869
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/am6LrMRiX
On the webinar, we’ll hear from:
- Ady Barkan, Be a Hero, organizer with Center for Popular Democracy
- David Steil, Business Initiative for Health Policy, small business owner and former Republican state representative form PA
- Councilmember M. Lorena Gonzalez, Seattle City Council
- Kina Collins, Physicians for a National Health Plan
- Mark Dudzic, Labor Campaign for Single Payer
- Melinda St. Louis and Brittany Shannahan, Public Citizen
- Connie Huynh, People’s Action
- Local activists engaged in organizing in their communities:
- Kristy Fogle, Maryland Progressive Healthcare Coalition
- Frances Gill, AMSA member from New Orleans
- Dr. David Terry, PNHP doctor from Kansas City
- Cheng-Sim Lim, Los Angeles