Join a Medicare for All Resolutions Training Webinar!
Thank you for joining our nationwide push to pass hundreds of local resolutions in support of Medicare for All! We have the step-by-step tools and support to make it easy and fun to take action in your community.
The next webinar will be on June 12 at 5 pm PT/8pm ET.
Here’s how to connect via computer, smartphone or landline
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or join via iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,343854042# or +14086380968,,343854042#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
Enter this Webinar ID: 343 854 042
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/am6LrMRiX
On the webinar, we’ll hear from:
- U.S. Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.), Member of House Budget Committee
- Councilmember Steven Kornell, St. Petersburg, Fla. City Council
- Keanan McGonigle, American Medical Student Association
- Susan Hildebrand, Ultraviolet
- Fran Quigley – Faith in Healthcare, Indiana
- Activists and organizers from around the country sharing recent victories and plans for their local resolutions
- Mike Fox, Progressive Democrats of America, Florida
- Alyssa Kang, National Nurses United, California
- Sheilah Garland, National Nurses United, Illinois
- LE Gomez, Maryland Progressive Health Care Coalition, Maryland