Join a Medicare for All Resolutions Training Webinar!
Thank you for joining our nationwide push to pass hundreds of local resolutions in support of Medicare for All! We have the step-by-step tools and support to make it easy and fun to take action in your community.
We’re teaming up with Progressive Democrats of America of our next webinar!
Join us on August 14 at 6 pm PT/9pm ET.
Here’s how to connect via computer, smartphone or landline
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,837198280# or +14086380968,,837198280#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
Canada: +1 647 558 0588
Webinar ID: 837 198 280
International numbers available
On the webinar, we’ll hear from:
- Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a key champion of Medicare For All in the Rules Committee
- Sanaa Abrar, United We Dream, on the urgency of Medicare For All to advance racial equity and protect immigrant youth
- Sofia Sepulveda, Texas Organizing Project, will speak on the intersection between immigrant struggles and the movement for universal healthcare
- Marti Garza, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, on union-led organizing for Medicare For All Resolutions
- Dr. Bill Honigman, PDA
- and activists from all over the country!